Thursday 24 October 2013

Beach Theme Wedding Invitations

I've exhibited at a couple of lovely wedding fairs recently and met some fantastic couples. At the Avisford Hilton wedding fair last Sunday I was asked to create a beach themed wedding invitation - I went slightly mad and came up with three today to send out!

My personal favourite of the three is this A6 size pocketfold invitation in Natural card which has a beautiful gold sandy finish to it (photos really don't do justice to this card!), and topped with a diamante starfish. Inside the invitation wording is printed on Treasury Gold paper and I've used a rope knot across the middle of the printing.

© Lilguy.co.uk
This A5 beach hut invitation took ages to design, despite it looking simple! Getting all the stripes in the right place took a huge amount of patience (the back of the card is printed with stripes too).

A very simple A5 invitation on Damask Blue card with the invitation wording printed on seashell vellum.


If you're having a beach or sailing themed wedding why not have a look at the mood board I created too.What theme are you having for your wedding? Leave me a comment below.....
Wedding Stationery Sussex


1 comment:

  1. That's a great and perfect collection of wedding invitations. I need to planning my sister's wedding. Thanks.
    wedding dresses australia

    ReplyDelete